Thursday, December 18, 2008

OPTIMIZE YOUR SHINE IN 09!




Yep. It’s almost time to get things in line for 2009.
And that means a review of 2008 is on the way.

In a few weeks I’ll be posting all the ups and downs of my writing and production projects in 2008, setting up the plan for the new year.

But until then, I’ve come up with this preliminary list of RESOLUTIONS for 2009.

I can’t compete with team Obama in 08. They did the most, they did it GREAT! But there’s still plenty of shine to go around, and I’m gonna get my shine:

RESOLUTIONS:

1. Make Major Paper (that means cash-money)

2. Put Major Paper in THE BANK! (that means don’t spend it up)

3. Get Love, Keep Love, Give Love, Spread Love (that means be good to folk)

4. Keep It Together – because if you ‘keep it together,’ then you don’t have to ‘get it together,’ and if you don’t have to ‘get it together,’ then nobody will say you don’t ‘have it together.’

5. Get your Stroll Rollin’ and Move On Down the Line – that means make progress with stuff.

These here are my RESOLUTIONS and I aim to keep them! With these resolutions I am sure to OPTIMIZE MY SHINE. That’s a true statement. Put some butter on it if you find it hard to swallow.



That’s it.

1 comment:

Jamar Herrod said...

I love some of your resolutions! And I like the butter pic at the end of your blog! Classic. Optimize Your Shine, I like that.