WOW. I took some time over the New Year's Break to look back at the last 365. And it was nonstop. No wonder I'm feeling a little worn out.
Here was a lot of the good news on the writer/producer front:
- Anti-Inauguration Emergency Cabaret with Cynthia Bond, Hi Concept Labs
- Tutterow Fellow Showcase, Program Kick Off with Chicago Dramatists
- Inauguration Blues at Chicago Dramatists
- Otherwise Oblivion Published in special Afro-futurism volume of OBSIDIAN: Literature and Arts in the African Diaspora.
- Kick off Bring the Beat Back Campaign with my team!
- THAWALLS Event Volunteer Marketing Chair - with LINKS Hall and Threewalls
- Joined The Dramatists Guild
- Bring the Beat Back @ JACK and The Drama League
- Lyric Opera Chicago Voices Preparation
- New Play Commission Pitch Session with Chicago Dramatists for Tutterow Fellowship
- The Lyric Opera of Chicago - Chicago Voices New Work Development Begins
- First Table Read for Serious Adverse Effects at NBT
- Post Production Complete for Stephanie Jeter’s Searching for Isabelle Short Film
- Creative Development Begins for Hair Story: A Pilot for Serial Dreamer, with OPEN TV-Beta
- Chicago Voices Community Created Performance Presentation at the Harris Theater
- Literate Ape Identity Flip Performative Essay
|Check out our BOW at The Harris Theater|
- First Cold Read of New Play in Chicago Dramatists Tutterow Program
- Stephanie Jeter’s Searching For Isabelle – First Public Screening at Black Cinema House (Producer)
- November 11 Citizen Jane in Paragon Play Festival
- Bring the Beat Back @ Hi-ARTS
|The cast and creative team for Bring the Beat Back at Hi-ARTS!|
- Private 29 Hour Workshop for Serious Adverse Effects
- Principal Photography Completed for Hair Story: A Pilot for Serial Dreamer with the team at OPEN-TV Beta.
|Here's Saya Naomi and Erik Lamar Wallace in HAIR STORY...|